جمعه، شهریور ۱۲

I like darkness

I like darkness & night cause no one can see my cry when I listen to music 
Why do I cry ? cause each music seems like a memory to me sometimes they're not good 














Music I was listening : Download

5 نظر:

جبات گفت...

زیرنویس نداره؟ :دی

Parsa گفت...

جبات حسش به انگلیسی بودنشه ولی بعدا بیا یاهو زیرنوسشو بدم :دی

ناشناس گفت...

in the night
i like
to listen
eminem
,
shram nazri
and
Ebi

see u lather
Amin
:D

Parsa گفت...

امینم هم مواقع خاص حال میده :دی

راستی نظر میذارین اسم هم بذارین دیکه :(

Moein . گفت...

you lucky . I even cant remember the last time I cried . full of emotions but no weeping . damn . either when 2 of my best friends passed away I couldn't cry . really annoying . relatives say you get Merciless and cold . but I dont . I really dont .

ارسال یک نظر